DFW CERTIFIED HOOD CLEANING, Sells, Installs and Services the Low Volume Restaurant Grease Containment System From DROPLOC. The Low Volume System is designed for restraunt exhaust fans that do not create a significant amount of grease, but still demand quality rooftop grease containment solution. The Low Volume System has the custom manufactured filter inside the box. After the initial installation of the Low Volume System / Box, only the filter needs to be replaced depending on the volume of grease created by the exhaust fan. The pillows/filters are inexpensive making this option a great solution for your restaurants.
1. Meets NFPA 96 standard guidelines
2. Environmentally/EPA friendly
3. Encapsulates grease discharge
4. Impervious to rain water
5. Helps to maintain roof warranty
6. Helps eliminate fire hazard
7. Helps eliminate slip hazard
100% satisfaction guarAnteed.
Roof-Top Grease Containment
NFPA Fire Code #96: 126.96.36.199
“Rooftop termination shall be arranged with or provided with the following:
(4) The ability to drain grease out of any traps or low points formed in the fan or duct near the termination of the system into a collection container that is noncombustible, closed, rainproof, and structurally sound for the service to which it is applied and that will not sustain combustion
(5) A grease collection device that is applied to exhaust systems that does not inhibit the performance of any fan
NFPA Fire Code #96: 188.8.131.52
“Upblast fans shall have a drain directed to a readily accessible and visible grease receptacle not to exceed 3.8 L (1 gal).